There are lots of organizations that offer provident funds to their employees. In the past, there are not so many easy ways to Check PF Balance on Mobile. But as technology extract in the industry. here’s How to check PF balance on the mobile phone with easy methods.
No more waiting and long internet suffering to check your available balance in the PF account. here, I am going to tell you top ways by which you can be able to check PF balance on the mobile phone in real-time at any place.
How to Check PF Balance on Mobile Phone
There are four ways that are genuine as well as authorized to check your PF balance. It is also mentioned here that you do not share your UAN login details with anyone. Just for Information, the PF portal may demand your Cheque or Bank Passbook details for withdrawals.
Umang App is the new Indian application launched by the Government and it almost contains all the Government facilities. In umang you are able to raise a clam as well as generate EPF Passbook.
To start with Umang you need to register One time by using your mobile number and OTP. Following are the points by which you can check your PF balance on mobile phone in easy ways
- Download Umang App through Google Play Store and Install
- Register by using your mobile number and login to the dashboard.
- At Top left, click the three horizontal rows.
- Click on “Service Directory” and search for EPFO Option.
- Now, Scroll to bottom and click on “View Passbook” to check your latest PF account balance.
In case the application doesn’t work for you or if you could not able to install or download the application. You can also check your PF balance by using the EPFO official website.
Following are some easy steps by which you can generate your passbook and able to see your latest PF balance. Make sure your UAN Number must be activated by the employer.
- Open www.epfindia.gov.in in your mobile Chrome browser.
- Under “Our Service” section click on “For Employees”
- After this, Under the services click on Member Passbook
- It will redirect you to some another portal
- Here you need to add UAN Number and Password along with captcha
- Once you login in you are able to generate your Passbook and check your PF balance.
By Sending SMS
The third point to check your PF balance on the mobile phone is by sending an SMS. All you need to do is to just ‘EPFOHO UAN ENG’ to 7738299899, through your registered mobile number.
By this service, you can check your latest PF balance, Transactions and much more. The facility is present in many languages like English, Hindi, Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, and more.
By giving a Miss Call
Just like the SMS service, there is also a miss call service, this is quite a time saving and real-time service to check your PF balance on the mobile phone. The Number is 011-22901406.
Make sure your number must be registered before making miss call.
Above are some of the easiest and genuine ways to check your PF balance on mobile phones at any time. Don’t forget to share this with your co-workers and friends, so that they can also check their latest PF balance.